Store Home / Product Details
GB112-L2 - Comfort Release® Therapeutics - OUT OF STOCK
< Return to Products
Share this Product
GB112-L2 - Comfort Release® Therapeutics
MANUKAhd Super Lite Pads
10 Pads at 2″ x 2″
Comfort Release® Transparent Dressings
10 Dressings at 4″ x 4.75″
20 Alcohol Prep Pads included for Removal
HCPCS: A6257 & A6196
ManukaMed products come from the Manuka Forests in New Zealand and every batch is tested to ensure the highest medical grade potency honey in the world.
Each dressing contains 100% Leptospermum scoparium [Manuka] honey from New Zealand impregnated into a super absorbent gelling fiber pad.
Do not reuse dressings. Check with your doctor or do not use this product if you are allergic to bees, honey and/or any of the ingredients in this product. Minor stinging may be experienced due to osmotic action and/or the low pH of the honey. This should be temporary. If pain persists, discontinue use, and gently irrigate the wound with sterile saline solution.
Indications and features
Non-prescription use: Minor abrasions, lacerations, minor cuts, and minor burns.
Prescription use: leg ulcers, pressure injuries, 1st and 2nd degree burns, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds, and trauma wounds.
- For moderate to heavy exuding wounds
- May be used on infected wounds
- Designed for easy application and daily dressing changes; may be left in place up to 3 days
- Super-absorbent gelling fiber pad is impregnated with medical-grade Manuka Honey
- Maintains a moist environment conducive to healing Promotes autolytic debridement
- Exudate and necrotic tissue are absorbed into the dressing
- Reduces wound bed pH to optimize wound healing
- Reduces or eliminates wound odor
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Directions for use
- Dressing may be cut to size. For larger wounds, use additional dressings and place side by side.
- Remove protective liners
- Apply directly to the wound, honey side down.
- Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing
Use the Comfort Release® Dressings as a secondary cover for Manukahd Super Lite Pads.
Comfort Release® Transparent Dressings are designed for a painfully unmet need. Existing products for vulnerable skin often sacrifice adhesive strength for easier removal.
Comfort Release® is patented with a unique polymer that allows for secure adhesion to the skin when it is needed. However, a simple swipe with rubbing alcohol triggers the adhesive to release, so you can remove the dressing painlessly and trauma-free.
Comfort Release® Transparent Dressings Features:
- Easy to apply
- Highly breathable (MVTR >5000)
- Water-proof transparent window
- Triggered painless release
- Eliminates skin injuries when properly removed
- Strong acrylic adhesive skin bonding
- May be left in place for 3 days, up to 7 days
- Not made with natural rubber latex
For strong skin bonding apply to clean dry skin, free of soap residue, lotions, or oils.
Peel the release paper. Apply the dressing over the skin and gently press down on the dressing.
To remove: Simply wet the dry dressing border with rubbing alcohol. Use alcohol prep pads until sufficiently wet, then wait a few seconds until the dressing releases painless.
The clear window film can be removed without discomfort due to its low skin bond.
Seek professional help for medical emergencies. Consult a physician for deep or penetrating wounds. If irritation or redness develops or persists, discontinue use, and consult a physician.
People with prior skin reactions to acrylic adhesives, skin burns, or allergic reactions to rubbing alcohol should not use Comfort Release®.
Alcohol Prep Pad-Large / Drug Facts
Active ingredient: 70% isopropyl alcohol, saturated prep pads.
Purpose: Dressing releasing agent.
Use: To release the dressing from the skin.
Warnings: For external use only; Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Do Not Use with electrocautery procedures or in the eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water. Stop Use if irritation and redness develops. If the condition persists consult your health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature (59º – 86ºF).
Inactive ingredient: purified water.